- Interview with Jean-Philippe Guillemin, Zenwalk’s creator
- Interview with Christer Edwards, Ubuntu Utah Founder
- I Did It – Ubuntu Linux on my Laptop
- Ubuntu “Hardy Heron” — Observations After Upgrading
- A Date with Elyssa
- coLinux gets its second wind
- Arch Linux 2008.06: Overlord
- Can we give every school child in the UK a Linux notebook and still save money?
The simple answer is ‘yes’ we could do it now and we will save the taxpayer millions of pounds.
- Reasons for the Linux Plumbers Conference
- Linux “plumbers” convene
- Tresys VM Fortress
- Zero Ballistics Beta for Linux available
- BBC iPlayer 2.0 = iPlayer 1.0?
- Linux Graphics, a Tale of Three Drivers
Obviously, if the Linux desktop suddenly took off tomorrow Intel would be perfectly poised to capitalise on its successful open source strategy, slap a “Designed for Linux” sticker on all its desktops and laptops and wait for the profits to come rolling in.
- Debian Project News – June 23rd, 2008
- Open source, Google Android, iPhone 3G, profit for firms happiness for devs/consumers
- Openmoko Signs Five Distributors for Freerunner Open Source Mobile Phone
- Mobile Alliances May Pressure Microsoft’s Wireless OS
- Nokia N800 for Geeks
- Nokia Launches a Full Scale War for the Mobile OS
- Open source tour of Europe: The Netherlands
- Open source vs. piracy
- Open source should be supported, promoted–CICT chairman
- Alfresco CEO John Powell on the Value of Free
- Sourcefire: Don’t Snort at open-source security
- Digium(R) Ships 4 Millionth Port to Support Exploding Demand for Asterisk(R) Phone Systems
- SpringSource Announces $15 Million Series B Round of Financing
- rPath Continues Momentum with Addition of $10M in Funding and Key Client Wins
- Opening new doors with Open Source
- DokuWiki: An elegant and lightweight wiki engine
- Industry’s Leading GNU-based Toolchain Available Now, Optimized for MIPS(R) Cores
- Eclipse will be watching you very closely
- Ubuntu community head tests music economics with open content
- Creative Collaboration: The Open Source Filmmaking Experiment
- Recording Industry Decries AM-FM Broadcasting as ‘A Form of Piracy’
- What? Give Up My Precious Windows?
- Spam back on the menu as botnet creating email triples in one week
- Trojans infect 2.6 million systems, looking for gamer credentials
- Microsoft Reissues Critical Security Fix for Bluetooth Stack in Windows XP
- Whatever happened to Microsoft’s DRM plan?
- Can Windows Vista read minds (or anti-Vista blog posts)?
- Full text: An epic Bill Gates e-mail rant
- Is Microsoft about to backtrack on “Vista for all”
- Is Vista Still a Flop With IT?
- Is Microsoft Abandoning Search Advertising For TV?
- Global Warming Twenty Years Later: Tipping Points Near
- What does it mean to be an Open Source author? A story from the inside
- Progress Software acquires Iona–good luck