Summary: How the Gates Foundation is controlling this system through perceptions that offer privileged positions of authority
Bill and Melinda Gates make money from illness, but there are other areas where they work to ensure that schools, for example, only use Microsoft software and get children “addicted” to Gates’ proprietary ‘drugs’. There is a payoff here and Bill Gates once said that “they’ll get sort of addicted, and then we’ll somehow figure out how to collect sometime in the next decade.” Despite the obvious facts, Gates is being treated as though he is minister of education as we previously showed in posts like:
- Bill Gates Puts in a Million to Ratify His Role as Education Minister
- How the Gates Foundation is Used to Ensure Children Become Microsoft Clients
- More Dubious Practices from the Gates Foundation
- Microsoft Builds Coalitions of NGOs, Makes Political and Educational Changes
- Microsoft’s EDGI in India: Fighting GNU/Linux in Education
- Microsoft’s Gates Seeks More Monopolies
- Gates Foundation Funds Blogs to Promote Its Party Line
- Microsoft Bribes to Make Education Microsoft-based
- Lobbyists Dodge the Law; Bill Gates Lobbies the US Education System with Another $10 Million
- Gates Investments in Education Criticised; Monsanto (Gates-Backed) Corruption Revisited
- Latest Vista 7 Failures and Microsoft Dumping
It is not unusual for the Gates family to promote its agenda by ‘planting’ some articles out there in publications with a great reach. The husband of the former head of the Gates Foundation did just that, but it needn’t be so shallow anymore; the Gates Foundation is hiring a lot of PR personnel for what ought to have been about charity. As we asked many times before, what are they trying to hide using spin? We already know the answer and we showed it many times in a variety of contexts.
As some people may know, Melinda Gates has control in the Washington Post. She needs to ensure that her husband remains minister of education, among other things, so now she’s publishing this self-promotional piece that GatesKeepers has just spotted:
Melinda makes an informercial disguised as an oped for a newspaper where she sits on the board
Next time Gates Keepers wants to publish an infomercial disguised as an oped in a newspaper we will be sure to go to a newspaper where we sit on the Board of Directors. That is what Melinda has done. Has this Gates Foundation board member no shame? Why didn’t she send it to another paper where she doesn’t sit on the board?
The same site has also caught this piece from an anti-abortion/contraception group that is religious.
In exchange for perpetuating this glorious deception and maintaining a silence on the Gates/Buffett world-wide killing machine, CRS has received in excess of $40 million for global and agricultural development and financial services for the poor from 2003 to 2009. Compared to the billions Bill and Melinda Gates and Warren Buffett and his family spend on their true passion – baby killing and. population control – it’s a drop in the bucket, of course, but I’m sure they consider their money well spent. In reviewing the anti-life record of the Gateses and Buffetts, one they have successfully keep out of the public eye, thanks to organizations like CRS.
This stance on abortion/contraception is not necessarily something that most people would agree with; regardless, they call the Gates Foundation a “world-wide killing machine”; considering what happens in Nigeria (see video at the top), there is an element of truth to it. █