offers of network services &c

The employer of one of my friends, an ISP/computer company here in the
UK, have made offers of various potentially-useful things like FTP
sites and email addresses to us (the Debian project), which I've been
trying to discuss with Ian Murdock, CC Bruce Perens.

Unfortunately Ian hasn't been replying to my email, even to say "we
have plenty of other offers", or even "this is all very complicated
and we need to sort out what's going on".

This has prompted the following comment from my friend:
> The Debian people haven't said anything at all [...]
> I'm unimpressed by their lack of response to our offers so far.

I'm afraid I have to agree with this.

Am I supposed to take it on myself to say "no, thanks, we have lots of
other offers" ?  Is *anyone* actually organising this ?

Someone in authority or who knows what's going on please phone me on
+44 1223 3 34676 or +44 1223 3 31579 or email me or ytalk me or
*something*.  I'd quite like to speak to one of Ian M., Bruce, Bdale
or Matt Bailey, even if only so that we can establish our mutual
ignorance.  If any of these people or anyone else would like to email
their phone number to me at this address I'd be happy to call them -
tell me when would be convenient.

I'm beginning to think it would be useful for contact phone numbers
for key project members to be posted here, or something, so that when
something urgent and/or important comes up it can be dealt with
quickly.

Keeping people who offer us the use of their facilities in the dark
and not replying to their kind offers is not going to endear us to
them.

Ian.