Re: dchanges, architecture component, parseable filenames

  Rob> What so terrible about separating the sections by underscores?
  Rob> perl-tk_b11.02_0.deb.
  Rob>
  Rob> Easy to parse (/(.*)_(.*)_(.*).deb/), easy to read, and consistent.

I thought that too the other day. Changing the - to a _ in an upstream
filename is inelegant as we change what someone else had chosen, for his or
her reasons, and what the rest of the world has become used to.

Either way, it's more important to get 1.1 out of the door with as many bugs
fixed as possible. We're doing well, lads (sorry Susan :-).

--
Dirk Eddelb"uttel                              http://qed.econ.queensu.ca/~edd