Re: official CD business

Dale Scheetz <dwarf@polaris.net> writes:

> Second, I would rather be able to say: "I support the Debian distribution
> with 10% of the sale of my CDs going to finance the project."

I think that's the point! Everyone can use our CD image to sell
CDs. But using the Debian CD label contains a mark stating the amount
of money the CD manufacturer is funding with *each* CD to the debian
project. That way we can call the CD what it is: a "sponsoring" CD (I
don't know a better word for this 8-( ) rather an "official" CD.

Bruce, you're on the right way!

I think the help desk should be callable by phone or fax and can
respond immediatly. This is something very different to the support
through debian-user. What about paying the help desk through the phone
call?  So everyone can use this service without a registration.

Tschö (german bye)
    Christian

--

Christian Leutloff, Aachen, Germany