Away for Christmas; will be at RSA show in SF in January

I'm going to be (probably) away from my email until early January, as
I'm going away for Christmas and the New Year.

However, nCipher (my employer) are sending me to the RSA Data Security
Conference in San Francisco in mid-January, and I'll have a day or two
in SF to meet people who are around.

I'll be free mainly on Saturday the 17th, and fly back in the
afternoon of Sunday the 18th.  Anyone in SF who wants to meet up
should email me.  Please do so at ian-urgent instead of
ian@chiark.greenend.org.uk.  (NB: to the general population - please
do not use that address unless specifically invited to.)

Thanks.

Ian.