sridhran: screw Sun lets move on and steal Java ..

From: Prashant Sridhran
Sent Wednesday, September 17, 1997 6:07 PM
To: Russ Arun
Subject: RE: More Questions about ADO in java ...

..

Screw Sun, cross-platform will never work. Lets move on and steal the Java language.

That said, have we ever taken a look at how long it would take Microsoft to build a cross-platform Java that did work?

Naturally, we would never do it, but it would give us some idea of how much time we have to work with in killing Sun's Java.

Prashant Sridhran
Visual J++ Product Manager
prashant@microsoft.com
(425) 703-4682