NDS on NT - Microsofts Story ..

From: Lionel Bartlett <bartlel@telkom.co.za;
To: GERMAN¥.DUS(Claus Schinabeck)
Date: Mon, Jan 19, 1998 4:26 AM
Subject: NDS on NT - Microsofts Story

** High Priority **

Hi David,

Thanks for the effort you made to get me the info I needed before the ATS training. The training was very valuable!

Please verify the ’NDS on NT’ attached mail from Microsoft!!

Please send me Cutris’s email address. I’m not sure of the spelling of his surname.

Regards,

Lionel Bartlett

Telkom SA Ltd.

..