Microsoft OS & Digital Video Platform Update ..

Incoming Message Fwd: Microsoft OS & Digital Video Computing Platform Update
Subject: Fwd: Microsoft OS & Digital Video Computing Platform Update
Date: 3/24/98 11:08 AM
From: Mitchell Weinatock, schlepper@apple.com
To: Larry Lowe, llowe@apple.com
Steve Bannerman, stevb@apple.corn
Carolyn Goatea, goates@apple.corn
Phil Schiller, schiller@apple.corn
Peter Hoddie, hoddie@apple.com
Tim Schaaff, tims@aople.com

................ Begin Forwarded Message ................
Date: 03/24 6:35 AM
From: Richard Doherty, RDoherty@envtsioneertng.net
To: Milch Weinstock, sChlel:~er@appte.com
Fiona Lee, Flee@apple.corn
CC: Rick McEacham, mceechem.r@apple.com
Market Development Counsel - Technology Transfer - Competitive Aseesament
The Envisioneertng Group
3864 Bayberry Lane, Seaford, NY 11783-1503
Phone: (516) 783-6244 Fax: (516) 679-8167
Email: envisioneering @ anvi=ioneering.net
March 23, 1998
Mr. Milch Weinstock
Ms. Fiona Lee
Apple Computer, INc.
Dear Milch & Fiona;

We are pleased to update you with the latest Windows OS and platform roadmap form our recent Microsoft management meeting in New York and Hanover, Germany at CeBit.

Microsoft Client Computing is based on Two Models
Lots and Lots of CE Devices
WinTerm Thin Clients

Bill Gates (and Nathan Myrhvold and Craig Mundie) prefers the WebTV/CE Video (LAN Adapter - 10Base, Broadcast Tuner, cable Tuner, DSL Adapter) model for the long run. Stave Bellmer prefers the Microsoft IS subscription model - sell repeat updates to NT & Hydra as well as for existing servers, PCs, Workstations, NetPCs, Handhelds, Mobile & THIN clients .. ancient PCs.

http://edge-op.org/iowa/www.iowaconsumercase.org/011607/2000/PX02869_A.pdf

--

court documents in the case of Comes v. Microsoft.