contain the UNIX threat ..

From: Orlando Ayala
Sent: Saturday, February 27, 1999 7:29 PM
To: Frank Clegg; Dianne Gregg; Joe Vetter; Bill Henningsgaard; Eugenio
Beaufrand; Simon Witts; Steve Schiro
Subject: RE: FY00 WW Initiatives

tx much.. this is good feed-back.. yesterday we had an off-site with
Jeff to formalize some of this.. the meeting a couple of weeks from
now is all around making this smehow final. Many of the points you
raised below were discussed during this off-site.. and you will hear
more about it during the mid march meeting..